All teaching and support vacancies will be posted here.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Worplesdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please refer to job adverts below and if interested, please follow the link to the application page on the eTeach website.
Learning Support Assistant(KS1)
Worplesdon Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Learning Support Assistant to provide 1:1 support for a child in our lower school with special educational needs. The role will be full-time, term time only and you will focus on building a secure trusting relationship with the child as a basis for support. We are looking for someone who will work in partnership with other teaching staff to enable the child to successfully engage with learning.
We seek a person who:
- Has skill in observing and responding to the individual’s needs
- Has a calm, positive but firm approach
- Has strong and sensitive communication skills
- Is able to follow clear guidance but also to apply initiative
- Has secure behaviour management skills
- Has a clear understanding of confidentiality and of safeguarding
- Has a good sense of humour and is able to engage and to motivate
- Is reflective and flexible
- Is confident in engaging with parents and with outside agencies as required
We can offer:
- A supportive, experienced team who are dedicated to ensuring learning is fun as well as challenging
- A happy, secure school and a welcoming environment
- A caring school ethos
School Site Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced School Site Manager to join Worplesdon Primary School. You will be an integral part of our school community with responsibility for all aspects of health and safety, the maintenance of the school and grounds, security of all buildings and management of caretaking/cleaning staff.
If you would like further information on any of the above positions, please contact Jenny Ireland, our School Business Manager email@example.com.