At Worplesdon Primary School, our aim is to:
- Inspire a love of learning through providing a challenging and broad curriculum through which all children can achieve personal success;
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment where all children are valued, confident and can build positive relationships;
- Ensure all children acquire a range of skills through personalised teaching and learning styles giving the children confidence to ‘have a go’;
- Embrace their curiosity and develop a passion for learning through which they build an enthusiasm for personal, social and academic development.
- Value, celebrate and respect diversity within the local and global communities and the part they play within these.